Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jaels and Faqtotum just gave me TtR Nordic Countries for my birthday!
Now all three of us live in Canada, but Faqtotum was going to Germany for his annual Netrunner extravaganza at Bacharach. So he arranged for a guy flying in from Sweden to buy a copy for him, which he brought back home.
Thanks guys!! You're the best.
(And hey! the game plays with three!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reed
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool. Enjoy it and let us know what you think!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's very good!
It's very close to Switzerland as far as "feeling" goes. And it's at least as enjoyable.
I thought the map felt even more cramped than Switzerland, and that 9-spot line is certainly a temptress (I made the claimed the damn thing but I ended up in last place nonetheless...).
And the obligatory remark: yes, the production values are much better on this one than they are on Switzerland. (Yep, made in Germany)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois Petitclerc
Canada
Verdun
QC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the record, the extravaganza in Bacharach is actually the Lure of MECCG. I did meet someone from Koblenz (1 hour train ride from Bacharach) to play Netrunner on sunday, but I initially went there to play MECCG. For those who are curious:

www.lureofmeccg.org

Bacharach is a lovely place. And the efficiency of the train system in Germany is truely amazing. I'm still amazed at how easy it is to go from Montreal to Bacharach; I'm enjoying the wonders of oil transport while we still have some.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.