Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Friesen
United States
flag msg tools
Jeremy vs. Aidan
Obi-Wan and Annakin vs. Jango and Bobba Fett

Its been awhile since I last played Star Wars. One week to be precise. In terms of Star Wars - Epic Duels, this is a long time at our house. Aidan randomly selected his team, and Savannah selected my team for me. It turned out to be a rather formidable team. The game began with a casual toss of a thermal detonator at Obi-Wan and his clone troopers. Like that, Obi-Wan was relegated to the back ranks (no sense accidently drawing Clone Trooper cards when Padme and Annakin were still alive).

I followed up the attack with a few draws. Aidan moved into position with Greedo and Zam. In one fell-swoop, wrath knocked out Greedo and another wrath seriously injured Zam. The following round, Zam was gone. Bobba Fett moved into position to launch an assault, but got tagged by Padme a few times. Annakin charged in and finished him off. It wasn't looking good for Jango Fett. Alas, luck finally went Aidan's way and he managed to finish off Annakin. I switched gears and advanced with Obi-Wan, who had suffered a few errant shots (but had adequate life to engage the bounty hunter). I approached, and pinned him with Padme. And proceeded to unload a 6 and a 7. This, plus a Jedi-Mind trick, and Jengo was out for the count.

Aidan, as usual, made the mistake of not firing from afar. He kept close, although not base to base, with my figures. A careful charge, and I was able to engage Aidan's figures. Alas, we both had a good time.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.