Subject: Move question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
adrian jiman
Romania
flag msg tools
Hello,

I just got my Zooloreto copy, and I have a question:

The situation is like this: I took a number of trucks with animal in my zoo, placed them, and now i have 2 animals in my barn. I buy the extension of the zoo. Can I move the 2 animals (they are both zebras) in my new enclosure?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
arathemis wrote:
Can I move the 2 animals (they are both zebras) in my new enclosure?

Hmm... thinking about your question... you cannot move your Zebras directly into your new enclosure right after you build it. You have to pay.

But only one at a time, at the cost of 1 (?) coin each (I don't have the rulebook in front of me).

You can only move around the tiles before you take a truck.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Klenko
United States
Ridgeway
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You would either have to move them one at a time and use $1 and one turn for each movement, or you could get a random animal into your new enclosure (in the next round) and then use an exchange action to swap your zebras in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.