Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to know if there's rules for selling a characters items. I'm 99% sure that there are no rules for it in the base AH set but I think I came across a rule for it in one of the expansions, not really sure. I'm aware that characters can swap items in the upkeep phase if they're in the same location. Are there rules for selling your stuff?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Though I haven't played all the expansions and certainly haven't expereinced all the encounters, from my reading of the rules, i don't ever recall the ability to sell items back. There might be specific encounters that allow you to sell items at that point but it is not a standing rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
There might be specific encounters that allow you to sell items at that point but it is not a standing rule.

Yeah I'm thinking that it was possible due to an encounter card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Harris
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don't believe, other than a possible encounter card, there is any way you can sell items. Though I do know, it is listed at FFG that the new Kingsport expansion will have a location (or something) that you can go to on the new board to sell items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wally Jones
United States
Windermere
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not seen a way to sell back items yet, even in an encounter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Harris
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok, I didn't think so. The ability to sell items is coming in the Kingsport expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.