Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Kempers
Netherlands
Amsterdam Ned.
flag msg tools
nice,
very nice,
but.... is this sort or less realy happened in your play or is this an exciting story for us to read?

nice anyway
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pretty
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, Mark.

When I wrote a session report for "Risk - The Star Wars: Original Trilogy Edition" awhile back I said:

"Although I like Eurogames, I think I’ll always have a particular weakness for so-called "Ameritrash" games, if only because of the inspiration they provide to tell...stories."

I really enjoy writing and the temptation to turn a session of "Last Night On Earth : The Zombie Game" into a short story seemed like a natural choice.

What you just read was a fictionalized interpretation of an actual run of "LNOE" filtered through the sensibilities of a true fan of the game itself and the countless zombie flicks that inspired it.

Instead of a standard move-by-move, turn-by-turn, roll-by-roll replay I decided to illustrate just how cinematic and fun a game of this can be. I had a great time exploring the possible relationships between the characters and coming up with logical motivations for things that occurred during the course of the game.

The intent was to inspire readers to give the game a try, hopefully creating their own memorable and unique tale in the process.

Thanks for reading!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kempers
Netherlands
Amsterdam Ned.
flag msg tools
well you sure motivated me, who knows ill put on a story anytime soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.