Popular Tags: [View All]
Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Suppose It is turn 5 and I get the Barbarians named the Duglii (fake name).
Suppose my opponent has 2 armies of Duglii left on the board from turn 4.
The Duglii's strength for turn 5 is 6.

Questions:

1. I can remove the 2 old Duglii armies, vacating those provinces, and thus have 6 armies to place from my starting spot, right?

2. If i do not remove the old Duglii armies, do they come over to my control and score for me, even though I never placed them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Broglia
Italy
Torino
ITALY
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Duglis wrote:
Suppose It is turn 5 and I get the Barbarians named the Duglii (fake name).
Suppose my opponent has 2 armies of Duglii left on the board from turn 4.
The Duglii's strength for turn 5 is 6.

Questions:

1. I can remove the 2 old Duglii armies, vacating those provinces, and thus have 6 armies to place from my starting spot, right?

R: Yes

Duglis wrote:
2. If i do not remove the old Duglii armies, do they come over to my control and score for me, even though I never placed them?

R: Yes, also you can, starting from the already controlled provinces, expand the other 4 armies.

Aloa
Marco
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, and of course you remove the 'former barbarian control' marker of your opponent.

One effect is that the Barbarians can get closer and closer to civilisation- the 10 Huns might only get to Dacia in turn 6, but there next owner can start in Dacia and get much further.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.