Popular Tags: [View All]
Graham Riddle
Australia
Ferndale
WA
flag msg tools
Hello Geeks,

Quick question:

My wife and I played our first game of TTR:Switzerland last night and one question arose: what is the score for completing a route between two cities that is 5 trains long (e.g. Chur-Brusio)?

We borrowed the scoring card from our TTR:Europe set but this set has only routes in 1,2,3,4,6, and 8 trains long, so there is no score for 5-train routes.

Any advice would help, especially pointers to where this is in the rules: we couldn't find it anywhere.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Thomas
Australia
Bannockburn
Queensland
flag msg tools
'The Double' 2010/11 Champions 2011/12 'The Double' 2013/14
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
10 Points as per rules for the US board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Riddle
Australia
Ferndale
WA
flag msg tools
Great!

As it happens we played it as 10 points for the game last night (seemed the logical increment between the points for 4- and 6-length tracks).cool

Thanks for your quick reply.

Balzac

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Anderson
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know either, but it has been corrected. The replacement cards they produced for TTR:Switzerland corrected some typos, were printed on higher quality cards, and included scoring cards. These cards were available free for registered owners of TTR:USA and TTR:Europe, not sure if that deal is still available or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogério de Leon Pereira
Canada
Maringa
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the best mathematical progression for the train pontuation is:

1 - 1
2 - 2
3 - 4
4 - 7
5 - 11
6 - 16
8 - 22
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.