Subject: Ruise and Bruise rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Manny Castro
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like Ticket to Ride. I have a near mint condition, English Rio Grande version of Ruise and Bruise I am looking to trade. It is out of the shrink but has never been played. Also there is a small line (not deep really only a scratch) along the side of box where the shop I bought it from opened it from shipping. My priority is for Ticket to Ride, but I am opened to other suggestions. I would also be opened to sweeten the deal with the other games I have for trade or possibly some Geek Gold. Also anyone looking at my trades and would like to make me any other offers please let me know.
Thanks a bunch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny Castro
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just updated the games I am looking for in my wish list? any one looking to get rid of any of those let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny Castro
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gohladucan wrote:
I just updated the games I am looking for in my wish list? any one looking to get rid of any of those let me know.

Just a quick edit I did just purchase Tannhauser so thats one less consideration for the trades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny Castro
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
another update to wish list. So I am willing to lower my expectations some as well. I am also open to some Carcassonne pieces. Say a couple of smaller expansions (river 2 with mini expansions from the magazine.) Or something like abbey and mayor, or even one I already own like inns or traders. Might even be talked into another base copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny Castro
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really would like to get rid of this goram game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.