Popular Tags: [View All]
William Baldwin
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The buildings for the garden beans have both 1 and 4 coin listings but the cards only have 2 and 3. I understand that someone that has the 1 garden bean building could harvest 1 bean for 1 coin, but no one that has a building may buy a building of the same type.

How does one acquire the 1 or 4 garden bean building?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
mbmbmbmbmb
If you harvest two or three beans you could still buy a one bean building. I'd definitely be inclined to buy the larger building but you could certainly buy the one bean building if you desire.

In order to harvest the four bean building you would need to harvest multiple Garden Bean fields. Since the most beans you can get with a single harvest in three you would need to have at least two harvests.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
The costs for the buildings have nothing to do with the beanometers on the cards. The 4 garden bean building costs 4 garden beans which have been turned into coins. Bear in mind you do NOT have to buy a building the instant you harvest - you may buy a building at any time using already-harvested coins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Baldwin
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonso Zamora
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You can buy 1, 2, 3 or 4 garden building, GOLD MINE.
If you harvest 2 garden beans, you could buy the 1 or 2 "gold mine" building.
If you harvest 3 garden beans, you could buy, the 1, 2 or 3 "gold mine" building.
You have to harvest garden beans 2 times to gain 4 garden coins to buy the 4 "gold mine". For example: First, 2 for 2 garden coins, and after another 2 garden beans for another 2 coins, you get 4 coins and you could buy the 4 building.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.