Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Pass the Pigs» Forums » General

Subject: Double Leaning Jowler? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. Frothingslosh
Canada
Caledon
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious - has anyone actually rolled the amazing Double Leaning Jowler for a BIG 60 points?

I've got the Double Trotter and the Double Razorback, but a Double Leaning Jowler.....?surprise
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trampas Johnson
United States
Bismarck
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've owned this game for 6+ years, and I have rolled a double leaning jowler ONCE. I was only playing with one other person, so I ran and got another witness.

Never since then.

It was a beautiful day when it DID happen though.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife once rolled it about 4 years ago. My sister in law still giggles about it if the game ever comes up in conversation.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
To quote a character from the play Serious Money - "As I live and breathe, a double leaning jowler".

Not very common at all!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Frothingslosh
Canada
Caledon
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That's cool! I had no idea. Is it a good play?


Karlsen wrote:
To quote a character from the play Serious Money - "As I live and breathe, a double leaning jowler".

Not very common at all!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Frothingslosh
Canada
Caledon
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha ha, changed my avatar. Bet I'm the first Pass the Pigs avatar!

Randougall wrote:
Just curious - has anyone actually rolled the amazing Double Leaning Jowler for a BIG 60 points?

I've got the Double Trotter and the Double Razorback, but a Double Leaning Jowler.....?surprise
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Randougall wrote:
That's cool! I had no idea. Is it a good play?


Karlsen wrote:
To quote a character from the play Serious Money - "As I live and breathe, a double leaning jowler".

Not very common at all!


I really liked it and so did my friends who saw it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monika
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have owned this game for over 20 years and can recall rolling the Double Leaning Jowler only a couple of times. Definitely no more than 10 times.

It is really rare and usually happens more frequently if you play on a table cloth. On a completely smooth surface it's almost impossible to get.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Ford
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
emonika wrote:
I have owned this game for over 20 years and can recall rolling the Double Leaning Jowler only a couple of times. Definitely no more than 10 times.

It is really rare and usually happens more frequently if you play on a table cloth. On a completely smooth surface it's almost impossible to get.


This is probably true. On a ferry crossing it's almost certainly impossible.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.