Snoo Py
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
W is inmate 11607-042 at Forrest city FCI (check here: http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp)
Though I don't know if he's going to pay back the $3 trillions he robbed for his war, but at least he's in jail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Joe Cool wrote:
W is inmate 11607-042 at Forrest city FCI (check here: http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp)
Though I don't know if he's going to pay back the $3 trillions he robbed for his war, but at least he's in jail.

Well, he can start by sharing the debt with the overwhelming majority of Democratic and Republican senators and congresspeople who also "own" the war... and since you elected your local ones, that means you owe too.

Enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bela's dead and Vampira won't talk
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:

Well, he can start by sharing the debt with the overwhelming majority of Democratic and Republican senators and congresspeople who also "own" the war... and since you elected your local ones, that means you owe too.

Hmmm... Feingold... Baldwin...

Nope, they're not perfect, but I get to criticize this one if I want to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
mbmbmbmbmb
le_cygne wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

Hmmm... Feingold... Baldwin...

Nope, they're not perfect, but I get to criticize this one if I want to.

Getting to vote for someone like Feingold would be a good incentive for me to seek a US citizenship. McCaskill is just a democrat for the stupid stuff. 'We need to be protected from the terrorists!' she says. I for one don't expect islamic terrorist in Missouri, if just because there's nothing worth bombing. She has a former AT&T lobbyist as chief of staff, and it shows: She pretty much rubber stamps anything good for AT&T, including stronger IP, no network neutrality, and no lawsuits to companies for letting intelligence agencies spy without a court order.

I'd rather have a republican.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Heart full of soul, head full of shit
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
In one of those strange ironies, I was able to use that handy Inmate Locator to find our old DM from our D&D games in the 80's. NOT kidding. He gets out in September.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bela's dead and Vampira won't talk
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Eh. Voting for Feingold is overrated. I've lived in Wisconsin all my life and I've never voted for him.

I'm extremely jaded politically, but I have to say that I like Feingold.

At the risk of derailing the thread slightly, are there any issues with Feingold you're particularly not fond of? (My father lives in Milwaukee and is a fairly conservative independent and hates him too, but I've never been able to figure this one out.)

I find him to be generally sincere and politically civil libertarian, which I'm a big fan of. His vote (as the only senator) against the PATRIOT Act, and his positions on the Iraq war, finance reform, and gay rights are all more left issues that I've been proud of him on.

Meanwhile, he's been relatively (US) "conservative" when it comes to issues like the 2nd amendment, and he's been fiscally responsible when it comes to pork barrel politics, corporate welfare, and government spending.

(That said, we can all mourn Favre's retirement today. Kumbaya. cry )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
Link, please!

Darilian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
colleens wrote:
I used the Federal Bureau of Prisons inmate lookup and guess what I found....

Spoiler (click to reveal)
DWTripp!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!

Fer Chrissakes Colleen! I'm in the witness protection program... so keep your voice down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.