Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Harley Martin-Farrell
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have encountered a fault in Die Kutschfart, When I was playing this game I got dealt the Privilege/Freibrief to start with and traded it for a bag which i traded back (accidently) for the Privilege. I aquired the Gloves from the bag. By this time nearly everyone knew who i was and I knew nothing. The fault occoured when I attacked someone and lost, they already knew what i was so they picked to steal. They stole the gloves and i was left with the Privilege. No one would trade with me and i just could not win any fights so I was left knowing nothing. The game ended when Someone had 3 goblets and the Goblet Bag and the Armour of the loge.

Very dissapointing but very very rare.soblue
I still like the game........As long as i dont get the Privilege.angryninja

I rate it 3/5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas Zach
Germany
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Hi, in such a rare case you should attack. You cannot win the fight, but there is a chance to loose against one of your team members and he can bring you back to the game ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.