Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gregg Prendergast
United States
Newton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just heard about this game on The Dice Tower. I am trying to find it for sale in the USA but can't find it anywhere? Does anyone know where this game can be purchased in the U.S.?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Robinson
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can purchase it from the manufacturer (Impact Miniatures) at their online store.

http://www.impactminiatures.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember right, there are four stores in the country that have physical product: this game isn't going through distributors at the moment, so it's all direct accounts with Impact. Unless you happen to be very lucky, or have a very accomodating FLGS that is willing to set up a new account with a little-known company, this is going to be an Internet purchase.

Not that I've had any problems ordering from Impact. And do be aware that some of the links on this site are dated: Phil's Phigs isn't really a going concern at the moment, so you want to use the Impact! Miniatures links.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Prendergast
United States
Newton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your input guys. This is going to be a pricey purchase with shipping and all. The game looks great though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Winter
United Kingdom
Hawarden
Deeside
flag msg tools
badge
Someone gave me 88gg for a rules translation and all I got was this lousy overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy of the game from impact, and it shipped from the USA.
The website seems to be all in pounds but I don't think its based here.

Flat rate shipping is $4 for US orders anyway so likely won't break the bank.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dedindahed wrote:
I bought a copy of the game from impact, and it shipped from the USA.
The website seems to be all in pounds but I don't think its based here.

I thought they had two shipping centers, with one in the UK and one in the US. Weird.

Quote:
Flat rate shipping is $4 for US orders anyway so likely won't break the bank.

That's $4, or free if you order more than $50. Since that's two teams, or one team and a copy of the game, I'd be surprised if you're paying any shipping at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Reiter
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The site has US Dollar numbers on it so you know how much you're spending it's just that the Paypal check is in pounds.

Ordering the game with 2 teams is the best deal, by far! Ask about package deals if you're buying more than one team! Impact is a great company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Spode
United States
Mount Airy
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It shows up as pounds for me the whole time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Subhuman wrote:
It shows up as pounds for me the whole time.

You have to login and have your account's currency set as dollars. If you don't, the Paypal checkout won't display the currency or shipping cost correctly.

I just ordered Elfball a few days ago and it took me a little bit to figure that out. Once you get logged in correctly, the entire price of the Elfball boxed set should total $34, that's $30 for the game and $4 shipping. I only ordered the boxed set as I didn't really like any of their team sets... I'll just play with Blood Bowl figs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Spode
United States
Mount Airy
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didnt like the dark elves much but the egyptian characters look cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Anders
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Create an account on the right side of the website: http://www.impactminiatures.com. When you create an account set your currency to US Dollars (USD). Then login.

When you login ... all of the prices on the entire website will switch to US Dollars for you. Shipping is $4 flat and the product ships from Indianapolis. The game is $30.00 USD. If you order $50 or more worth of product (so a game with a team or two of figures) ... then shipping is free.

Hope you try and enjoy the game! Any other questions please ask ... and if you have a link to where Elfball was mentioned on the Dice Tower ... I'd love to know because I cannot find it.

Tom Anders
President - Impact! Miniatures
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Anders
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Ah found it ... lastest Pod cast of thedicetower.com they gave away the extra copy I sent them to give-away. Okay so no review yet ... good enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking forward to getting this one, I love Battleball, and have looked into Blood Bowl, but this one sounded better to me. I heard about it from a review at :

http://www.drakesflames.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the info on how to get it, having a distribution pt. in the states really helps, I thought it would be hard to get!

Hendal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.