Popular Tags: [View All]
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a note today from my real estate agent excitedly announcing that they are bogging! And that they've tried to position their bog as a resource for relevant real estate information and advice, with a sprinkling of insider opinion.

Well, uhm, okay, I figure that since they are real estate agents, it's totally possible that they do own a bog. And again, being real estate agents, they would want to present said bog in the best light possible... so, uhm, yeah, they want me to visit their webster to sign up! "Swamp land in Florida," anyone?

Hmm, either web lingo has rapidly passed me by recently, or they badly need some computing lessons! laugh I know I'm getting old, but really! zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife had a c-section for our second.

I was in the surgery room.

There was that big hanging sheet-thing so I couldn't really watch as the jingled around in my wife's guts.

However neither of us (she was under local only) will forget the doctor asking for suction because

"She's kind of boggy in here"...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Geosphere wrote:
My wife had a c-section for our second.

I was in the surgery room.

There was that big hanging sheet-thing so I couldn't really watch as the jingled around in my wife's guts.

However neither of us (she was under local only) will forget the doctor asking for suction because

"She's kind of boggy in here"...

I peeked around that sheet when my wife was under the knife for her first C-section. Watching them extract my now-5-year-old son was very thrilling. The pile of bloody sponges at the doctor's feet was less so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Get up, get up, get up, get down, fall over.
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
It's really funny if you consider the meaning of "bog" by our friends across the pond.
Certainly had me clicking on this title to have a look.

We have two but I would never dream of posting a thread announcing the fact.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.