Popular Tags: Cool! [+] ArkHor [+] [View All]
Craig Rose
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're like me and have limited table space, try putting your encounter and investigator cards in business card displays. I was able to fit all the encounter and investigator cards from the base game + DH + KiY expansions into 4 racks. It took up about the same space as laying out the 9 stacks of encounter cards side by side at the top of the board as suggested in the game manual. When I played with just the base game, everything fit into just two racks.

Here's my table with the base game, DH, and KiY. As you can see, four players can sit comfortably around the board with room to possibly squeeze in a few more.

Here's a close up of the business end:

Even if you've got plenty of room, these racks keep the cards organized really well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim West
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Excellent Suggestion, and not just for AH. I have several games that would benefit from those displays. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Miller
United States
Malden
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The Warren is a roleplaying game about intelligent rabbits trying to make the best of a world filled with hazards, predators and, worst of all, other rabbits.
badge
Marshall is a Boston-based researcher and game designer.
mbmbmbmbmb
Another way of tightening up the game is to get a piece of board or plexiglass and set it on top of the game box. Now place the board on top of that. Now you can set your character sheets and cards under the board. This will narrow the amount of space needed to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Franklin-Bihary
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you obtain those stands? I'd love to get some.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Rose
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked them up at Officemax for $5.50 a piece. Staples had some that were nearly identical, but cost a buck more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aram
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Innovative idea. I must admit, I spend an inordinate amount of time simply arranging the organization of the table. But how do you manage to fit your immense ceramic Cthulhu idol on the table?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Metal Undivided, Chaos For All
mbmbmbmbmb
paulus22 wrote:
Where did you obtain those stands? I'd love to get some.

Here's a couple links I posted under the photo comments, reposted for your pleasure.

Here's one not quite the same, but a decent price:
http://www.displays2go.com/product.asp?ID=8339

If price is no object, check these out:
http://www.colorcards2go.com/searchresult.aspx?gclid=CNaO1pO...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.