Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Summer grasses / All that remains / Of soldiers' dreams. - Basho.
mbmbmbmbmb
(These questions repeated from my session report - I'll cut and paste any answers not found in one location to the other)

Taisho Units - Which Clan?

Are the Taisho units a separate clan/contingent? It appears so, but I'm not able to find a clear statement of this status. Rule 5.31 states "He (a busho) may give Orders only to units from his clan." It makes sense that they would be considered a contingent, but somehow I'm missing where it states that explicitly.

Does the Taisho "Finish", Just Like Other Busho?

Once again, it seems pretty clear that he does, IF his Taisho units are a separate contingent for continuity purposes. If not, I'm not sure how you handle the Taisho, other than for Clan Activation and Continuation. We played as if he "Finishes" just like any other Busho if the controlling player passes on a Momentum check, or fails the momentum check. Follow up question: Is a Taisho or So-Taisho still able to activate clans is he is finished?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think yes, yes and yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.