Wolfram Janich
Germany
Meerbusch
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In Expension #1 the Light Chariot appeared the first time on the reference card, but it was indicated that no labels were included. The same applies to Expansion #2. On the reference card of Expension #3 there is no indication that the labels are not in included but they are not there!
I wonder why the Light Chariots are on the reference sheets when no labels have been provide. In addition, the latest FAQ compendium explicity mentions that the fire range of the Light Chariots is 3 hexes and not 2 hexes. Did I miss something?

BTW the same happend with the Light War Machines!

Wolfram

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Light war machines and light chariots are included in expansion #2, regardless of what its reference card says.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Light Chariots are in Rome vs the Barbarians. And there's three blocks to a unit. The River Stour scenario pits Caesar's medium infantry against seven units of light chariots, with light and medium cavalry on the flanks.

Don't know when or where the Light War Machines are going to appear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
earache wrote:
The Light Chariots are in Rome vs the Barbarians.

Not quite. Those are Light BARBARIAN Chariots - they are listed separately from Light Chariots. LC have missile capability and 2 blocks/unit, LBC have no missiles, and 3 blocks/unit. LC always CC with 2 dice, LBC CC with 3 dice while they have 3 blocks, 2 dice thereafter. We still have not seen Light Chariot units - Egyptians, perhaps?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wulf Corbett wrote:
earache wrote:
The Light Chariots are in Rome vs the Barbarians.

Not quite. Those are Light BARBARIAN Chariots - they are listed separately from Light Chariots. LC have missile capability and 2 blocks/unit, LBC have no missiles, and 3 blocks/unit. LC always CC with 2 dice, LBC CC with 3 dice while they have 3 blocks, 2 dice thereafter. We still have not seen Light Chariot units - Egyptians, perhaps?

I didn't notice that. But then I was just going by the posted docs, since I haven't opened my copy yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.