Manoeuvre» Forums » General

Subject: Shuffle Technique rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
N B
United States
flag msg tools
This should be a fun one.

So how exactly do you shuffle these little cards??? I tried the old fashioned and they get a bit of flex eventually, but its not ideal, and I am scared they will get creased.

One person said to put a deck in the lid and shake it.

Any other ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Pile shuffling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heinzmann
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
face down in the box lid, stir around, remove half, stir and re-add removed card. Tilt so that cards go down to the the corner, rinse, and repeat. I also dont worry about whether the cards are all top up just as long as they are all face down. I also do this after I finish playing so that the decks are already to go for the next time, then when new round starts I cut the deck as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, shades of some other Euro games, you could get 2 moderately large cloth bags and put one deck in each...shake, and draw cards/tiles out as needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Poole
United States
Goldsboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Udu Wudu
badge
Udu Wudu
mbmbmbmbmb
I randomly deal cards into 6-8 piles. If this is the first time the cards are shuffled, I will do this several times. I assume this is what is meant by "pile shuffling"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.