Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I was looking through the images for BattleLore. I rarely use it but this time I used the browse feature of the image gallery for a game. I start at the beginning and I'm concentrating on the images of painted Battlelore figures.

Man there's a slew from this guy, "Propose". Page 3, page 4...just how much Battlelore does he own. My god, he's got every expansion and multiple times. Page 5, page 6...he must spend his every waking moment painting figures. Page 8, page 9...cripes, how much can someone be in love with one game. Page 10...just how many frikkin ways does he store his Battlelore stuff. He must spend all of his spare time thinking up new ways to store the stuff. Can you imagine being married to this guy. I'm really starting to think he's got some kind of mental problems. Page 11...c'mon now, custom hexes on top of everything else. For Pete's sake, get a life. I'm really getting annoyed with this guy now--what a megageek.

By the time I realized my mistake I also realized I had fairly strong feelings about someone who existed less than half an hour and only in my dull mind. Now, of course "Propose" doesn't really exist but he's stuck in my mind like any other fictional character I have read about. I think I might have him meet "Post" and see where the story goes from there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hanley
Canada
Dorval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I wish there was a way to give you more than one thumb.

That was freakin' FUNNY!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJD
United States
Quad-Cities
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

You lost me.
What does Charlton Heston have to do with anything?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
PROTEIN. WATER. LIQUOR.
mbmbmbmbmb
bestbandis wrote:
There are a million of these guys, and they all hang around your sister. When they done with her, they move to your daughter.

That's why some people still like Charlton Heston.

I think you missed the joke

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
the difference between a "crowd" and a "mob" is one push
mbmbmbmbmb
bestbandis wrote:
UnluckyNumber wrote:

You lost me.
What does Charlton Heston have to do with anything?

CH + NRA

"Get your post off me, you damn dirty geek!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.