Thumb up
1 Posts

The Fall of Röhm» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
This game was unusually short. Seven turns during which Hindenberg's health steadily got worse and worse...and then he died.

During this time, I was dealt a steady diet of hearts which meant that economics was the center of the issue facing my alter-ego during each of those turns.

For each of the turns, I sought to improve my relations with the army, and when the army index had been maxed out, I turned to repairing the state of the economy (which had been getting steadily worse for each turn it was "neglected") and just before Hindenberg kicked the bucket, I began to "nurture" the SS in the hopes of declaring a purge and doing away with Rohm.

Rohm bounced around between and ended up in Berlin when the game ended. The SA, having not been addressed during each of the turns, grew in influence.

Final result - 3 VP's, which, according to the game means "Hitler may or may not succeed Hindenberg as President, but whatever happens, it will not occur smoothly"...a loss.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.