Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Warrender
United States
Rockaway
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a few quick questions.

1) During a Sword cycle if I was attempting a takeover of a Blue region from a Yellow region, does the Yellow "extra numbers" tile have any effect? Or does the "extra numbers" tile only effect the region being attacked?

2) Generally, how high up the victory point track are people getting before reaching the endgame condition? In my 2 games thus far I think we made it to 6 and 7. Winning at 5 or fewer would be tough, but I guess not impossible. Just curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve+Jackie McKeogh
United Kingdom
Okehampton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. The 'extra numbers' tile only applies to the actual region in dispute, i.e. the one where the takeover is taking place. It does not apply to the regions from which you attack.

2. In the half dozen or so games I played, I think we ended up around the 6-7 on the score-track. A couple of times I thought it would end much sooner but then remembered you only add on active controlled regions, not all controlled regions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard sivel
Germany
berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
IN the last games, I won with having 3 points when the final cycle started. I did so by plaing a long series of influence tiles, gaining control of 8 active regions and winning the cycle. So: 3+1+8 = 12
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.