Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG General

Subject: copper session microbadge.. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
On March 3rd I posted my fifth session report. I have not yet received a copper session report microbadge. Is there something else I need to do to get one? Thanks for any help.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Foy
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
I think you need 3 thumbs per session report. I am not sure whether its an average or each.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BFoy wrote:
I think you need 3 thumbs per session report. I am not sure whether its an average or each.


It did not start that way, and I haven't seen any announcement of a change, so I'm inclined to believe that it's just borken.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jeffwolfe wrote:
BFoy wrote:
I think you need 3 thumbs per session report. I am not sure whether its an average or each.


It did not start that way, and I haven't seen any announcement of a change, so I'm inclined to believe that it's just borken.


Lots of people seem to be having this problem. Geekmail an admin. And try not to let the borken things bother you.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hatchling wrote:
On March 3rd I posted my fifth session report. I have not yet received a copper session report microbadge. Is there something else I need to do to get one? Thanks for any help.



I've been having the same problem as well. I GeekMailed both Aldie and Lajos, but I haven't heard from either. (Considering forum bugs that need fixin' and Lajos's relocation to Japan, they can hardly be blamed for being so busy lately!)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone!

I wasn't sure if I had to click something on the website to trigger the microbadge award. I'll just hang out and wait for things to sort out (I emailed an Admin). Either way, writing for BGG is its own reward.



1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
erak wrote:
Hatchling wrote:
On March 3rd I posted my fifth session report. I have not yet received a copper session report microbadge. Is there something else I need to do to get one? Thanks for any help.



I've been having the same problem as well. I GeekMailed both Aldie and Lajos, but I haven't heard from either. (Considering forum bugs that need fixin' and Lajos's relocation to Japan, they can hardly be blamed for being so busy lately!)


Mine just came through now. Thanks admins!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
YA R'LYAH
badge
Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn! With cheeze!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie just reported in a different thread on this topic, that he fixed an issue that was preventing these from showing up.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Chanfan wrote:
Aldie just reported in a different thread on this topic, that he fixed an issue that was preventing these from showing up.


In case anyone wants to look, it's here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2146662#2146662
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.