König von Siam» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question for King of Siam after test-play. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
hwajin oh
South Korea
flag msg tools
Hi, Everyone.

1. After executing the action, the player has to take any one follower from any one province.
=> Can I take one follower from the province which is already controlled by a faction or by the British due to a completed power-struggle?

2. About 1 vs 1 card, 2 vs 1 card
=> Can I swap any one province with the province which is already controlled by a faction or by the British due to a completed power-struggle?

3. example
Andy discarded a card action. But the card is illegal. So, any action may not execute.

Can Andy take one follower on the board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tracy
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As soon as a region is controlled by the Brits or someone else, all the pieces in that region are removed and go back to the common pool.

As for your second question, you don't swap provinces, you swap pieces in those provinces. If one of the provinces has been scored, then there won't be any pieces there to swap.

And question 3: If you play a card, but can't do the action, you still take a piece off of the board.

At least this all my understanding of the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hwajin oh
South Korea
flag msg tools
Thank you, Ogdred.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard sivel
Germany
berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
for confirmation: All answers are correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.