1 Posts

Reiner Knizia's Decathlon» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Olson
United States
flag msg tools
This time Dina, Joey, and I played a game before Joey's bedtime...Again due to teaching the game, I went first every time.

100M - Not a good start for Daddy. I got a 21, Dina got a 26, and Joey got an 18. Steve from Game 1 still holds the house record at 32.

Long Jump - A good 22 I thought, but then Dina broke the house record and got a 26. Joey had a short 18.

Shot Put - Nearly a record on my first throw, a 28. Tied the record on my second with a 29. Then I watch my wife scratch twice and unleash a new house record with a 33. Joey had a 24.

High Jump - I have good luck with this event. I break the record with a 22. Dina get's a 20, and Joey gets 14.

400M - After dominating this one with a record 32 last time, I had a awful 18 tonight. Dina got a 25 and Joey a strong 29.

110M Hurdles - Another TERRIBLE event for me. I got a 18. Dina got 21, and Joey got a 24, which set a new house record.

Discus - I broke loose a new record on my first throw with a 26. Dina scratched all three throws for a 0, and Joey had a good 24.

Pole-Vault - Joey misses all 3 tries at 10, and gets a 0 for his score. I got a 14, and Dina tied Steve and my record by getting a 16.

Javelin - I got a good 23, Joey a 22, and Dina a 19. Randy still holds the record with a 26.

1500M - I again get a pretty good score here with a 30, but Joey out-did me with a 31. Dina got a 26. Steve and I still hold the record with a 35.

Final Scores: I win the gold, mainly due to not scoring a 0, with 225. Dina comes in a pretty close second considering her 0 in the Discus with 214. And Joey also not too far back with a 209.

Steve is still the overall record holder with a 240.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.