Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
4.2a in the rules has an image of 1 box of the turn track. How do you draw so many assets and so many events if all the chits are in a single cup? And what does the text "1st/2nd" mean on the Turn Track?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce X
United States
Unspecified
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that I can answer the second part of this one (don't understand the first ½ of the question):
The "1st" is the number of asset/event chits that you draw in the German Admin Phase and the "2nd" is the number drawn in the Allied Admin phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ermd wrote:
I think that I can answer the second part of this one (don't understand the first ½ of the question):
The "1st" is the number of asset/event chits that you draw in the German Admin Phase and the "2nd" is the number drawn in the Allied Admin phase.

If you are right, then my first question is irrelevant. I thought maybe the numbers (eg 6/2) meant that the Germans draw 6 assets and 2 events. Are you saying 6/2 means the Germans draw 6 and the Allies draw 2? Or That the Germans draw 6 when they are the Phasing Player and 2 when the Allies are the Phasing Player? This could be much more clear than it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Young
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry is correct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher M
United States
Flowood
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rick Young wrote:
Larry is correct

I don't see a reply from Larry. He must have deleted his answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Young
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Basically, you draw the first number in the first-player's turn (Germany for the bulge), and the second number in the admin phase of the 2nd player's turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.