Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
For those people who love The Wire (there is no like when it comes to this show...you either don't watch it or you love it), last night was the end of the best serialized drama ever. While the ends were tied up nicely (for Wire standards) and it was very clear that Baltimore is pretty much exactly where it was when season 1 started, but with new players in the same roles.

I'm still debating the final Michael scene, where it was clear he was stepping into Omar's shoes. I really liked it, thought it was great that someone was going to pick up where Omar left off, but at the same time it felt the most contrived of all of the "where are they now" segments at the end.

It's unlikely anything will fill the big gaping void in television left by The Wire's departure... cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking that Marlo was being Avon, since Avon didn't have to be on the street but in season 3 he just couldn't stop gangsta-ing.

I liked that Sydnor pretty much said the exact same thing to the judge that Jimmy did in the very first episode of the show.

The Valchek thing made me laugh. I wondered who Nerise was going to put up that we knew in the Police department, since everyone else was pretty much gone...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Linden
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Social Justice Wargamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoilers, man! Spoilers!

Why did I click on it? I've been so good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.