Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Lomerson
United States
Hampton
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I searched as best I could for a FAQ answering this and looked through all the rules questions posted here to no avail.

The Zombies Of Morindan's Horde Movement states:

"You may move up to 6 Zombies of Morindan that you control each turn. However, you may attack with only 3 Zombies of Morindan. You may attack with any 3 Zombies of Morindan, even Zombies of Morindan that you did not move this turn."

Does this mean I don't have to place an order marker on them and they still get to move and attack? "You may move up to 6 Zombies..."

What if I have 4 squads of Zombies? Can I still only move 6 of them and attack with 3?

thanks,
~Fry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(ʇllıʍ)
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each turn that you activate the Zombies, you may move up to 6 zombies and attack with up to 3. You activate the Zombies whenever you "turn over" the current order marker on their card. For more detailed explanations, check out the Heroscapers.com forums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Lomerson
United States
Hampton
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i don't actually see the "...that you activate the Zombies..." part mentioned anywhere. is that just understood without being printed on the card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Elton
United States
Culpeper
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe this is how it works. A turn is one person revealing an order marker, and moving and attacking with the figures on the card. The text on the Zombies card, "You may move six zombies each turn," means each turn for the Zombies. In order for you to ever move the Zombies, you need to reveal an order marker an their card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Lomerson
United States
Hampton
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ahhh.... that makes a bit more sense. does that mean if you put an order marker on two different squads you could theoretically move them both twice (6 zombies in one suqad's turn and then all 6 zombies again in the second squad's turn)?

thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Roberts

Unspecified
msg tools
You only really need to use one card for however many zombies you have in play.
I pick multiple cards of the zombies when buying my army, but only use one card during play.
Since an order marker on ANY zombie card can activate ANY zombies, and you must fill one card with casualties before you can put casualties on any other card, there is no sense to have multiple cards in play.

So, for EACH order marker you place on ANY zombie card, you may move ANY 6 zombies and attack with ANY 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Lomerson
United States
Hampton
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hey guys, i really appreciate all the answers. it's pretty clear how they work now. and also that there are a lot more tactics to these guys than i initially thought.

thanks.
~fry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the manatee
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also keep in mind how small their hitzone is. Keeping their heads out of line of sight would be part of those tactics, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.