Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just uploaded the latest edition of my Fuel Restocking Cards: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/fileinfo/27399

The purpose of these cards is to reduce the angst in restocking the fuel market during Phase 5. Rather than looking at the bedazzling chart on the back of the rules, you have a set of cards clearly showing the fuel tokens to be added. You place the fuels tokens right on the card so even if you can't count (and at 2am, some of us can't), you can still get it right. At the beginning of the game you get out the set of three cards for your number of players. The cards get larger as the number of players increase, so it's easy to make sure you have the right three. When the step changes you bring the card for the current step to the top of the stack. Nothing is fool proof, but these cards make it harder to screw up.

Due to popular demand there have been some additions to these cards. In version 5, I added number of cities to trigger Step 2 to the Step 1 cards, and number of cities to end the game to the Step 2 and Step 3 cards. In version 6, the Step 1 cards also say number of board regions to use and number of plant cards to remove from the deck. Also, I added a little card which shows the initial state of the fuel market for USA, Germany, France, and Italy.

I believe these cards now contain all the variable data which you need to reference to play the game. Please let me know if you spot any errors, or if there is some piece of variable data which I missed.

For Power Grid: Benelux/Central Europe, there's a different chart, so there is a different set of cards: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/file/info/27400 I have not yet added the regions and plants to remove to that set, but it's coming soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.