Justin Nordstrom
United States
Drums
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

I got Felix recently but I'm trying to learn the rules before playing. I noticed under Special Cases the rules state: "If at the beginning of the auction all players but the last pass turn over the last card...so that the last player can see the entire row and bu the cats for 1 mouse if he chooses." But at the beginning of the rules it states "the start player begins the auction by bidding any amount of mice money (not 0)."

So can someone help me understand the "special case" where nobody has bid until the last player...wouldn't this be impossible?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lister
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only if he bids it has to be >0, otherwise he passes. I.e No player is forced to bid, they may pass.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The complete sentence says: "The start player begins the auction by bidding any amount of
mice money (not 0) [...] or he may pass.

If all players pass in turn order the mentioned rules in the special section is used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rules on me, but I also believe the round following the last one where all the players pass in a row, this round NO mice are set out on the sacks even if there is enough $$ in the bank.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.