Popular Tags: [View All]
Wilhelm Fitzpatrick
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Any suggestions on where to buy this where the shipping doesn't cost nearly as much as the game itself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Franklin
United States
Oklahoma City
OK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Buy it new so it is more expensive from Deciasion Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
rafial wrote:
Any suggestions on where to buy this where the shipping doesn't cost nearly as much as the game itself?
Try that "American Eagles" Hobby Shop on Lake City Way, right across the street from the "Value Village" in the Northend there. While you're at it, then stop by the "Dick's" burger joint just down the street from there as well, and good luck on that.
robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Dunne
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rafial wrote:

Well, the game originally appeared in S&T 50, and magazines are cheaper to ship than boxed games, so perhaps your best bet is to look on eBay for the magazine -- it comes up quite often (that's where I got mine). I'm presuming you don't specifically want the DG edition, of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Bucey
United States
Lancaster
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a few differences between the two editions - most notably the Corland reinforcements in the DG version. I don't care for that rule as it really doesn't work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilhelm Fitzpatrick
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, American Eagle has quite a few titles from Decision Games, but not that one. *sigh*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.