Green Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
This looks tasty...
badge
Yuck!
mbmbmbmbmb
hmmm... The modules on the right are SUPER WIDE. And the ones on the left are really narrow? Any help? is this a bug?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Chen
United States
Green Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
This looks tasty...
badge
Yuck!
mbmbmbmbmb
figured it out. it's the one geeklist with the super long name causing problems.

How about you describe the problem and not make the page screwy for the rest of us, you clown?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My front page is screwed too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M
United States
Montara
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
We can all thank Randy Cox for his asinine geeklist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
HIDE it (the red X near the "thumb icon"), return to homepage and REFRESH it (e.g. pressing F5). It'll be gone for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
mbmbmbmbmb
TrojanDan wrote:
figured it out. it's the one geeklist with the super long name causing problems.

How about you describe the problem and not make the page screwy for the rest of us, you clown?

I have done so (described the problem in forums and possibly even a bug report). And I did so today. It was out there for 20 minutes and served its purposes, which were:

1) to see if this phenomenon, which I'd observed before in Forums and Geek Questions, extended to Geek List titles (it does)

2) to see if punctuation will cause a break, even absent spaces (at least an exclaimation point does)

3) to show that "hiding" the post doesn't hide it at all from the front page (which it does not)

4) to act as an illustration for the BGG Related Forum Entry I added to explain this problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.