Thumb up
1 Posts

Hour of Glory: Stronghold Kit» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Third Solo Play through rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Well it was my third play through of the game on my own. I've been trying to learn the details of this game before I take it to the gaming group. It went very smoothly with much less reference to the rule book than on previous occasions. But how did it go...

Two assaulters Harris and Link, breached the entrance and split up one east one west.

Link was the first to begin the action, he had to sneak up to the first sentry. He successfully despatched him and hid the body. Meanwhile Harris reached and breashed the door to room 3. The commander was very slowly moving along the corridor ( kept rolling 1's ).

Link breached his door and entered room 1. Harris Moved out of his room, moved to the western corridor. The commanders movement did not increase!

Link moved out of the northern door and took to the eastern corridor. I now had one agent on each side of the stronghold. The Commander speeded up a little and turned west.

Harris tried to dart across the corridor under the eyes of the Commander. He managed to avoid being spotted but had to hole-up right in the junction. Link moved north and breached the door room 4. The Commander moved to the crossroads and ran into Harris. A fight ensued, Harris using his knife to keep the noise down. The Commander lost.

Harris moved up the next room breached the door and entered the room and spyed and switched backy to Intruder mode. Link also moved into his room, but had trouble finding the information he needed.

The replacement Commander emerged from the central room and spotted the body of his predecessor.

Harris left room six just avoiding the listening region of the new Commander. He headed North, sneaked across the intersection and breached the door to room 10. Link was also heading North looking to enter the northern door of room 7.

Harris got into room 10 got the Intelligence and just avoided the Commander by dodging out of the northern door.

Link spyed out his room, Harris managed to spy out rooms 8 and 9 due to the Commander slowing once again to a crawl. Link was soon well on his way to the exit.

Harris was now in a race to get out before the Commander spotted him, he started running down the western corridor. The Commander was also racing south.

It went wrong for Harris at the last intersection. As he was crossing the corridor he was spotted and the alarm was raised. Two Guards rushed in through the Stronghold exit and raced straight to Harris and engaged him in hand to hand. Harris went down badly wounded.

The Guards retreated out of the exit. The commander moved to the same exit and started watching in the direction of Harris' body. The time kept clicking down, minutes went by before Harris was able to rouse himself. When he woke up he jumped up ready to fight but was immediately spotted by the Commander who shot him!

Harris went down, not dead but badly wounded again.

The clock ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... GAME OVER
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.