Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Fisk
United States
Spanish Fork
flag msg tools
Players: Matthew (reporter), Melin, Nathan, Greg

Two games were played on this evening.

The first game was a very close one. With all four needing cities in the SE area of the US thus making for not only stiff competition but alas a couple of people that got cut off from being able to complete their tickets. There was never any question that Greg would have the longest track as he clearly had a nice one and the other three were just to desparate to complete their tickets to think about a long track. At the end of the game it came down to all four of us being within 15 points of one another before tickets were tallied. Melin came in strong and Nathan had too many incomplete.

Melin 98
Matt 94
Greg 81
Nate 71

Game 2 I decided to try a new strategy. I had a ticket from Miami to San Diego and started collecting tickets. Rather than making my intent obvious I just kept collecting yet watching the colors the other were collecting that might mean losing one of the three long tracks between to two cities. As luck would have it most of them were on the northern part of the country and after I had enough for the entire track I started claiming them. At this point they had been claiming for while and didn't have the tickets to stop me. I am sure they will be wise to this tactic now but at least this time it seemed to work. I was also lucky enough to claim the longest track as I also built from Miami to Boston.

Matt 124
Greg 90
Melin 89
Nathan 85
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.