1 Posts

Munchkin» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damian Evans
United States
flag msg tools
We had just finished playing Colossal Arena. One of the CCGers that played Colossal with us, said that we should now play Munchkin. I was game.

They set the cards into the two stacks and away we went.

I started out with a pole arm +4, boots of ass kicking +2, the thief class and some other goodie. By the 2nd turn I was 3 level with +10 bonuses in gear. The game went on for sometime. We got to levels 9, 7, 7, 8, 8, and 4 (new guy). Then the game didnt want to end. Nobody wanted to let anyone win. I know this is how games are supposed to work, but I couldn't imagine why anyone wanted the game to continue. Finally someone killed the Insurance Salesman to win.

I think we will play this to level 5 in the future. That might make the game length more like the filler it truely is. Cutting the game time in half would definitely make it more fun (IMHO).
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.