Manoeuvre» Forums » General

Subject: Overview of Russian Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Scheiß Inselaffen!
I am uploading an overview of the Russian attack and HQ cards listing the different attack, defence etc. values for each attack card and the commander capabilities for the generals. When I have time I might try and compile similar lists for the other armies.

What is intersting are the subtle differences between each force which can only be appreciated by looking at the cards. The Orlov regiment, for example, is slightly better in attack than it is in defence; although the Kexholm regiment has a higher basic counter strength than it, the Orlov regiment can be more devasting on the offensive. The Black Sea Cossacks are also more effective than their counter strength would first indicate: they are therefore extremely vulnerable to attack, but if held back and then charged at the correct time, they can deliver a hefty blow.

Anyway, I hope the information is useful.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.