Popular Tags: bbrdjr_rsp [+] [View All]
Scott Randall
United States
Texarkana
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get some extra Blackbeard Action Cards? Please let me know if you know of a source or if you would like to sale or trade some.

Thanks,

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin long
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Acton Cards Wanted
Epicurius (#3571),
yah my ebay copy just came in, and is missing one action card - probably play just fine with only one of the 40 missing? the ebay info said "appears complete"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Richardson
United States
Lindsborg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mb
There's a DOS program over on Web Grognards that can be used instead of the Action Card deck. It's a very simple program... it runs under Win98 with no special tweaking required.

You can also use the program to check that your deck is complete, or even to get the values to create a whole new replacement deck. I'd just as soon use the program, however, and let the computer handle all of that tedious card shuffling.

http://grognard.com/titleb.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Waugh
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
richfam wrote:

The link doesn't seem to be active. Does anyone have a copy of the software they could post or email directly, please?

Ian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Richardson
United States
Lindsborg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mb
The link works for me, but note that it's not a direct link to the file... it takes you to the "B" section of Web Grognards and then you have to do some more clicking to actually get to the file.

Here's the direct link to the file:

ftp://grognard.com/pub/comp/msdos/bb.zip

I probably should have used this to begin with, but I thought that players might want to look over the other Blackbeard info on Grognards... they have a number of articles & files for the game.

Edit: I posted the above before actually trying to download the file... Ian is correct: the link is not working!

I hope that this is just a temporary problem and that the link will work again in a day or two. If the problem persists, anyone interested can send me a personal message with their e-mail address that I can use to send a copy of the bb.zip file. I don't want to post the file on BGG since I am not the file's author and I do not have permission to do so.

Edit: Grognards is upgrading their server, which is why the link is not working. They will get the link fixed asap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.