1 Posts

TransAmerica» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Comfort
United States
flag msg tools
Keith, Justin, Jeff, Mike, and I sat down for a quick game of TransAmerica. We strictly adhered to rule about the “Whining Phase,” which occurs after receiving your cards but before placing your marker. I don’t really want to brag or anything, but I think I was clearly the best at it. I really let loose when I had to connect Boston, Jacksonville, and Seattle. Unfortunately, winning the Whining Phase doesn’t earn any bonus points. I managed to win Round 1 despite my horrendous cards, but I just barely clipped Jeff and Mike who were both a mere one track away from completion. They both had much easier connections, no doubt. The second round was the Boston, Jacksonville, and Seattle one that I mentioned earlier. Keith got home first, but I was still five tracks away. I rocketed past three of the four other players, which is a bad thing in this game. I hate to repeat myself, but I lost this round completely due to the terrible cards I selected. Jeff won the very close third round, in which all five of us were within three tracks of our goal. Again, I’m quite sure that Jeff had good cards and I didn’t. Mike won the fourth and final round, which was the quickest one yet. The other four of us were an average of almost six tracks away from connecting our horrible, horrible, unlucky cities, which catapulted Mike to the blowout victory. It’s not fair though. I mean, that guy gets all the good cards! Come to think of it, I didn’t even hear him whining that much…

Final Scores:
Mike 10
Jeff A. 4
Keith *splish*
Justin *splash*
Tim *sploosh*

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.