1 Posts

Lord of the Rings» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Malme
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
So we're in Mordor, Frodo is dead, Merry and Pippin are dead, so it is just loyal Sam and Fatty, the Ringbearer, with Sauron looming in front of us.

Fatty: "I'm going to put on the ring"

All: "Noooooooooooo!"

Fatty: "I have to. If I put on the ring, I have to throw the dice, but if I just move forward I will still have to throw the dice, and if I do nothing, we are all going to die. There's nothing more to lose by putting on the ring, and it might get us to the end."

All: "Put on the ring."

Fatty throws successfully on 3:1 odds, and gets the ring to Mount Doom. He is then sadly eliminated by Sauron, but it leaves Sam *two* positions away from Sauron, with a single dice to throw - he can't lose.

Ring destroyed, Sam says "What *would* have happened, if you hadn't put on the ring?" So the board is moved back to that point in time, and we try it the hard way. By a fluke, Fatty escapes death until the ring reaches Mount Doom, but dies (again), trying to destroy it. Sam comes through again and does the deed.

Loyal Sam. Nice Sam.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.