I'm looking forward to having some real talk with some real folks!
Hi, I'm Matt, A radar technician.
OK, the QA that did the rules need to be shot...
1. It states use and event room, but has the symbol for omen... which is it... event or omen?
2. Says when explorer finds the room. From what I understand, the traitor is still an explorer... should it state Hero not explorer? If that is the case, the traitor can find the phantom.
3. The phantom books states number of players for the time of the bomb.
It goes 3 to 5. should it be number of heroes? If so, it should go 2 to 5. If it is players, it should go 3 to 6. Either way, it is missing a set of numbers.
3 players --- 9+
4 players --- 8+
5 players --- 7+
were missing one for either 2 heroes or 6 players.
Yeah, QA/QC sucked on this one. They reissued the Booklets as PDF's to clarify these mistakes. I recommend downloading and printing Universal Head's sheets. He put the background on them and made them look more like the originals. Hasborg just issued Word documents basically.
1) It is the next room you reveal with either an Event or Omen symbol.
2) Sounds like the Traitor can discover the Phantom if he explores an area and a new tile is drawn with an Event or Omen symbol. Only the Heroes can fight it though.
3) Should be number of players: 3-6
The numbers have been revised to
3 players --- 8+
4 players --- 7+
5 players --- 6+
6 players --- 5+
Sorry, forgot the links:
Universal Head BaHotH TRAITOR'S TOME Reformat
Universal Head BaHotH SECRETS OF SURVIVAL Reformat
- Last edited Wed May 7, 2008 11:37 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Wed May 7, 2008 11:35 pm