Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at my boards last night, I noticed that the gridlines in the Junkyard are non-existent (for the most part). I am assuming it is divided into squares like everything else on the boards?...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are there on my copy. They are black and hard to see, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wondered about the junk yard? Is it covered like a building? Can the lights still be put out there?

I will check my board?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gareth
Switzerland
Zürich
Zürich
flag msg tools
badge
My ass is green, but I don't let it worry me.
mbmbmbmbmb
My Junkyard has marked squares.

As a general rule, if an area has a set of numbers in it (used for selecting random buildings) then it is indeed a building and can be the target of Lights Out etc. (the obvius exception being the manor house which is considered a building without having the numbers). So, the Junkyard is a building and can have it's lights put out (think of them as flood lights).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Junkyard also looks to have a wall (maybe a fence?) around it. I was testing the game out solo last night and played Taken Over on it (I rolled Zombie's Choice)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.