Dora the Explorer Play Park Adventure Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Instructions/Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michelle Trudeau
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
:soblue: I got this board game at a garage sale, but I do not have the instructions. My daughter LOVES dora and really wants to know how your "supposed" to play. Can anyone scan and email or send me a copy of the instruction booklet? Typed in a reply would also work, but takes more time. THANKS for ANY help that's out there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish I could help more. I can't find the thing on the F-P Web site. Here, though, is one reviewer's summary:

Quote:
The game is very similar to Candy Land. There is a path you need to follow with different colors and puzzles to solve along the way. There are shortcuts you can take if your spin stops you on the space with the arrow. These shortcuts are: slippery rock, the bridge, and a ramp up a pyramid. They only advance you and there are no spots that make you go back. I find this to be a blessing since my daughter would get very upset when playing Candy Land and have to move back, especially if she was in first place at the time. The winner is the first one to make it to the Play Park. There are 4 characters to choose from, made from thick cardboard: Dora, Boots, Tiko, and Isa. The plastic base colors are: red, orange, purple, and green.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tammy P
msg tools
Hello. My dad just got this game at a rummage sale for my kids and it also had no instructions. I found them online at fisherprice.com . There is an upper tab bar that has the choice "find instrucions",click this then when the search bar came up, I typed in "Dora Play Park Adventure". The game came up and there was a small book icon under it, if you click on this, you can download and print the complete instructions. Hope this helps. Have a great day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.