Sam DiRocco
United States
North Lima
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a Amateur Extra Class Ham radio Operator -- W8SDD
mbmbmbmbmb
I have lived across the street from the house in the woods for 5 years now. I have heard some weird stories about the house but never really believed them. Tonight I thought I would check it out. I walk through the front door and into the Foyer. I look around and see only one door, weird! I open the door and see the Storage room. I start looking around to see if there is anything useful and also for another way out. I find a machete on one of the shelves. As I pick it up a group of zombies bust through the wall. The machete saved my skin and I easily fend them off. With a lack of any other way out I climb through the hole in the wall made by the zombies and end up in the kitchen. I find some fresh snacks on the counter and decide to have a few. I feel a little better and continue on with the journey. I leave the kitchen and begin sneaking through the Family Room, but was not quiet enough, as I am immediately attacked by 3 zombies. I am sure glad to have that machete it saved my crawling skin again. As I leave the Family room I realize where the zeds came from. A Temple!?! Why would someone have a temple in their house,weird! As I walk around I hear a scraping sound and just about pee my pants. I then realize I just kicked some type of idol or totem or something.
I decide to pick it up, and as I do so I glance down at my watch and realize it is 10PM already. I leave the temple and enter the dinning room. On the table is a nice cool cola ... hmm, why is the cola cold? Oh well it taste good and I begin feeling a bit better. There is a door that seems to lead out into the back yard, so I decided to see what's out there. Zombies thats what. 4 of them. One of the suckers (chewers?) manages to sneak through my defenses. Ouch! that hurt. I run off the patio and into a small garden, seeing some Jalapeno plants growing I decided to get the endorphines rushing. Now that's what I am talking about. I see the Garage off in the distance so I start walking up the drive. Wouldn't you know it, a bat poops in my eye ... right in my eye!! Man that stings. I run to the garage to see if I can find something to wipe my eye. After getting things cleaned up I get an overwhelming sense of doom.
Realizing it is now 11PM a leave the garage. As I walk out of the garage I notice that I am walking through a small Graveyard. As I turn to leave I run smack into 5 zombies. What a fight this was. I came out of this one with a little more than a few scratches. Being a little less for wear I decided to bury this totem thing. Why would I decide to do that? Weird! While digging the hole to bury this thing I am attacked by 4 more zeds. I fend them off, mostly. I drop the totem into the hole and cover it with dirt.
As I finish patting down the lose dirt I smell a distinct oder in the air ... Blood. Probably mine! I made a slow limping walk home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have always hated strange houses like that one shake.

Nice reporting, figures I finally get this and play it today, and there are 2 session reports out today on it also, go figure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.