Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
stevie dman
United States
broomfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
cuple questions

first, our OL has the card that lets all unnamed master monsters roll an extra black die. the master dark preist already rolls 5 black dies. does he get to upgrade one to silver.

next, we have the hero that lets him reroll a black, green or yellow die. can he reroll a silver or gold?

also, i know the movement for villagers and nonamed characters is 4. what is their life and armor?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
halibut5 wrote:
first, our OL has the card that lets all unnamed master monsters roll an extra black die. the master dark preist already rolls 5 black dies. does he get to upgrade one to silver.

next, we have the hero that lets him reroll a black, green or yellow die. can he reroll a silver or gold?

We'd allow both.

halibut5 wrote:
also, i know the movement for villagers and nonamed characters is 4. what is their life and armor?

Life 6, Armour 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the unofficial answer but might as well be official is that a black power die in vanillia descent equals a black die or a boost in everything in Road to Legend except the Troll bash ability which would turn into a party killer real quick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin has ruled on the Troll Bash over on the FFG boards, it's ONLY black power dice. Not sure on the DOOM! Power Card though...

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Duchesne
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
halibut5 wrote:

The power card "DOOM!" uses the term "power dice", so for the time being, I've been playing that the card grants the OL the equivalent of 1 fatigue.

halibut5 wrote:

The text for Trenloe the Strong explicitly says "black", and the manual didn't issue a correction (like they did for Ronan, for instance), so I've ruled that "black" really means "black". I did warn my players ahead of time, however.

(Geez, the two ruling might make me sound pretty tough on my players devil, but I usually rule in their favor, I swear...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.