Popular Tags: [View All]
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the longer threads on the forums, while interesting, can become hard to follow when people are responding to older posts. Is it possible to view threads hierarchically instead of a flat chronological list? Y'know, like in a newsgroup viewed in Outlook Express?

If it's not currently possible, is it a feasible improvement? Or even wanted (I may be in a minority here )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
col_w wrote:
Some of the longer threads on the forums, while interesting, can become hard to follow when people are responding to older posts. Is it possible to view threads hierarchically instead of a flat chronological list? Y'know, like in a newsgroup viewed in Outlook Express?

If it's not currently possible, is it a feasible improvement? Or even wanted (I may be in a minority here )

I seem to get annoyed with that type of structure BUT I was just thinking that I don't mind much going off on a tangent from the original post. I'm sure this kind of thing would be appreciated when people go off on tangents. (And so may those on the tangent).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.