Tyler
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From Thoughthammer:

Quote:
Publisher's estimated release date: Summer 2008.

Please Note: Production Note: There will be one print run of the Mr. Jack Expansion. Due to the shortage of the last printing, we cannot make any promises that this production run will be large enough to fill all of our pre-orders. Orders will be filled in order of date purchased.

This extension contains 5 new characters and rules for a new way to set up the game.
New Characters:

* Spring-Heeled Man, who can jump over other people or obstacles(designed by Steve McKeogh)
* Abberline, an inspector (designed by Arnaud Fillon)
* John Pizer, a butcher who frightens everyone (designed by Bruno Cathala and Ludovic Maublanc)
* Joseph Lane, an anarchist who builds barricades (designed by Bruno Cathala and Ludovic Maublanc)
* Madame, who can move fast, but won't enter the sewers (designed by Bruno Cathala and Ludovic Maublanc)

It's listed for $20.99, which is lower than the first print was. Hopefully the production quality is still on par.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Chen
United States
Green Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
This looks tasty...
badge
Yuck!
mbmbmbmbmb
if you don't want to wait (like me), you can order it from asmodee directly.

http://www.asmodee-us.com/games/strategy/mr-jack-expansion.p...

They take Paypal. And it's 26.99 (plus $5 shipping, I think).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TrojanDan wrote:
if you don't want to wait (like me), you can order it from asmodee directly.

http://www.asmodee-us.com/games/strategy/mr-jack-expansion.p...

They take Paypal. And it's 26.99 (plus $5 shipping, I think).

Available Only for the US market.

That and I think i'll wait until I actually receive Mr. Jack and give it a few plays to find out if my GF really likes it as well, which I am betting she does, and by that time, I'll probably make my pre-order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.