Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: think_of_the_children [+] [View All]
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
I'd say the last 8 years of the legislative voting record as a whole sucks balls. Any lack thereof is a vast improvement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That is not Depeche but rather
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Which candidate is running on his/her legislative accomplishments?

Every one of them is running away from their voting record. OK, OK, Clinton isn't exactly running away, but she isn't emphasizing it either.
I believe the joke is that they only offer the fact that they could be the first woman/black president.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Progmode wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
Which candidate is running on his/her legislative accomplishments?

Every one of them is running away from their voting record. OK, OK, Clinton isn't exactly running away, but she isn't emphasizing it either.
I believe the joke is that they only offer the fact that they could be the first woman/black president.

Yep. But that's way too subtle for Obamaphiles and Hillary-suck-ups. The only way to get these zombie's attention is to bring out Obama's "Sledgehammer of Unspecified Change" or Hillary's "Death-Screech of the Harpy Women".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought that electing a president had anything to do with the candidates' legislative accomplishments. But then again, I'm an uneducated Spaniard that can't understand the nuances of the American system,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
I'd say the last 8 years of the legislative voting record as a whole sucks balls. Any lack thereof is a vast improvement.

Wow Chapel and I agree on something political, is the Apocolypse nigh?
laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
DWTripp wrote:

Yep. But that's way too subtle for Obamaphiles and Hillary-suck-ups. The only way to get these zombie's attention is to bring out Obama's "Sledgehammer of Unspecified Change" or Hillary's "Death-Screech of the Harpy Women".

Or McCains "Shovel Of Same Old Shit"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

Yeah... but! If he were to select Lieberman as his VP running-mate then we'd get a real conservative in the White House.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

Yeah... but! If he were to select Lieberman as his VP running-mate then we'd get a real conservative in the White House.

Happy days are here again. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Yep. But that's way too subtle for Obamaphiles and Hillary-suck-ups.

Oh please. I'm an Obamaphile, and I got it.

It's too bad about McCain. He's a Republican that I actually might have voted for. Unfortunately, like all other candidates running for President, he has to completely compromise himself in order to have a chance to get elected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
The only way to get these zombie's attention is to bring out Obama's "Sledgehammer of Unspecified Change"

Let's give credit where credit is due. It's actually a +2 Sledgehammer of Unspecified Change.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why isn't anyone concerned about the green stuff coming out of the baby's butt?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quozl wrote:

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love how they're using their shoulders to hold their cell phones up to their mouth/ear.

Coffee Dude even has a free hand, but he's clearly to cool to use it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Logging plays since 2004
badge
Oh, so you actually think about what you are saying?
mbmbmbmbmb
quozl wrote:

I thought it was a houseplant (in the foreground, not coming out of the baby's butt).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Funny, but many people don't really understand what being a member of Congress involves. Bills are submitted all the time with things piggybacked onto them.

For instance, imagine a bill that would give more funding to schools, but included is a clause that would give the federal government full control over the curriculum. It would only be responsible to vote that down, but all the smear campaign shows it that so-and-so voted against increased school funding. Congressional members have to vote on hundreds of these kinds of proposals. It's a no-win situation for their voting record.

State governors can be more selective about what crosses their desk for approval, and that may be one major reason why Kerry lost to Bush.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.