BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Baby Idol--Please vote now through Friday! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
Logging plays since 2004
badge
Oh, so you actually think about what you are saying?
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I entered our 5-month-old daughter, Delia Ann Rose, in a local Baby Idol contest. Her picture is up this week for voting--if she is in the top 3 vote-getters, then she makes it into the finals. Here's the deal, though. We picked a picture that is really crummy as a thumbnail and you can't maximize it on the contest voting screen.

So, I'm asking for your votes and hoping the power of the Geek will help her into the finals. You can vote one time, from each e-mail address, per day between now and Friday at 12:00 PM. Here's the link: http://b1073.com/. You have to click on the Baby Idol Link and register before voting. The pictures are listed in alphabetical order by each baby's name--look for "Delia A". Thanks in advance for your votes!

P.S. She has good GeekCred, as she is spawn of GeekSpawn, i.e. her mom's dad is a gamer too! Here's the picture we submitted in a little larger format:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Baby Idol--Please vote for a crummy thumbnail of the cutest baby!
I dunno...Callen B. sure grabbed my heart.

I kid. Vote registered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Logging plays since 2004
badge
Oh, so you actually think about what you are saying?
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Baby Idol--Please vote for a crummy thumbnail of the cutest baby!
berserkley wrote:
I dunno...Callen B. sure grabbed my heart.

I kid. Vote registered.

Thanks for the vote! She's at 3.69% as of this morning...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.