Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Farrell
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking to make some English paste-ups for the Bonus and Prestige cards in the new ProLudo version of Princes of Florence, and was wondering if someone could help me out in finding a font that's reasonably close to the one used in the game (which I think is similar to, if not the same as, the one used in the Rio Grande and original alea versions). Preferably a free one .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dubin
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cfarrell wrote:
wondering if someone could help me out in finding a font that's reasonably close to the one used in the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mumford
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
ceci n'est pas une pipe
mbmbmbmbmb
or you could use a font that is actually legible..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chakroun Karim
France
Besancon
Franche-Comté
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
cfarrell wrote:
I was looking to make some English paste-ups for the Bonus and Prestige cards in the new ProLudo version of Princes of Florence, and was wondering if someone could help me out in finding a font that's reasonably close to the one used in the game (which I think is similar to, if not the same as, the one used in the Rio Grande and original alea versions). Preferably a free one .

did that for my version too, the font is JP-Hand-Slanted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Nickell
United States
Bothell
WA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JP-Hand Slated is kind of close but if you are trying to match the font it won't work. I'm still looking for the actual font.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chakroun Karim
France
Besancon
Franche-Comté
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
unlpat wrote:
JP-Hand Slated is kind of close but if you are trying to match the font it won't work. I'm still looking for the actual font.

It is the actual font. It was used in the German edition; it's just that the designer modified some of the characters (like uppercase B).

edit: I even think he only modified the "B"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.