Subject: Searching Players - Montreal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Olivier Monette
Canada
Quebec, Montreal
flag msg tools
Hey

Everyone in the montreal region playing that game and searching for players like me, please send me a email at olivier.monette@gmail.com. Im searching for a group of players or single people that wanna meet once per month or 2 months to play that epic and long long game. Specially on week-end

Im 26, easy going and dedicated player, im looking forward for the same kind of peoples with same passion and patience.

Regards

Olivier

PS: got the game... ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Chavanton
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Olivier,

I posted a message to find some challenger to play TI3 I never play the game but I have the rules book in pdf and I was willing to buy it.

Isaac, as sent me a message to let me know that I was not alone looking for great strategy partner !

Julien Chavanton
jchavanton@gmail.com
I leave near metro Sherbrooke in Montreal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Monette
Canada
Quebec, Montreal
flag msg tools
Ok great, so far 3 players around montreal region that are willing to play. The best first game will be at least 5 players, and Isaac seem willing to start right away with the expansion, that look much much better and fun.

What people think for a first game ?

Olivier
PS: i am also near Sherbrooke metro

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.