Nicolas Guay
Canada
Memramcook
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone, I'm just trying to play Tichu and the server connection keeps failing and reconnecting. Is there a place where one could download all of those files needed for all the games ahead of time?

If you could please let me know it would be greatly appreciated

Thank you,
Nick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Musselman
Canada
Burnaby
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nickguay wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm just trying to play Tichu and the server connection keeps failing and reconnecting. Is there a place where one could download all of those files needed for all the games ahead of time?

I'm not aware of a way, but chances are, if you can't connect to download the images, chances are your connection would also be too poor to play.

My guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Guay
Canada
Memramcook
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mussels wrote:
nickguay wrote:

I'm not aware of a way, but chances are, if you can't connect to download the images, chances are your connection would also be too poor to play.

My guess.

I have another thread on the go on the subject and my connection is better than dial up and there are people on BSW on dial up... so I should be okay...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Guay
Canada
Memramcook
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to let you know that the issue lies with my wireless router. If I am plugged in directly in my modem, no problem whatsoever with BSW.

I am now a happy gamer on BSW meeple

Nick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.